Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Eco Babe

I finished my 'collier de papiers' Yesterday! Oh, how I enjoyed making them. (paper beads are made from pages from old fashion magazines, as I told before, I think)
I know I can't beat the paperbusiness, but it's the idea, .....to make something out of something others just throw away.
Ah well, just everything can have another life! just try!
I feel every tiny little step to make a better world is worth it!
My necklaces are all off to Canada. You will find them soon here.





















7 comments:

Kuutydruk said...

Beautiful! Love the name! :D

Pesky Cat Designs said...

These pieces are absolutely amazing!! To think they were fashion magazines at one point. Brilliant!

Valerie vanuit haar hart. said...

Heel mooi, vooral die rode! Yummie!

zsazsazsu said...

Prachtige kleurencombinaties ! Proficiat met je canadian-eco-line.

Nauli said...

I used to make paperbeads 20 years ago. And loved the necklaces... At that time I used great colourful oilily catalogues for the beads.
Lately I'm thinking about trying it with our Italian paper. Must be a totally different effect.
Your necklaces are absolutely stunning!

Kim van Waardenburg said...

Ze zien er werkelijk prachtig uit!

Monica said...

Wow, those are incredible! You are so very talented :)