Tuesday, April 14, 2009

picking up....

Ok, here we go again :-)
feeling a bit better today!
Being sick is just not easy for me, I don't have the energy to do anything at all and then I feel so pity of that lost time!!! But maybe I will have double of energy when I am through this teribble cold!
I first had to clean up a lot because the house was a real mess, but I had also a little time to take some pictures (the weather is beautiful here in Belgium!) of new earrings. I neglected my earrings lately, being busy with textile necklaces, but to make it up I have the following brand new pairs in my shop!
(click on the pics to go to the shop)




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're on the mend. I too get super sick when I get a cold. Keeps me off my feet for days.
The earrings are all beautiful!

cleobelle said...

Get well soon! Colds suck! I am the same way too, I find it hard to rest and feel like I should be busy :) Gorgeous earrings!!

Lila Ruby King said...

glad you are starting to feel better!
the earrings looks so pretty! I love the top pair especially!

Kreativlink said...

Beautiful new earrings! Hope you are back to your healthy self soon!

Unknown said...

So sorry to hear you have been so sick but also very happy to hear you are getting better! May it be a full and speedy recovery. Getting sick is the worst...
The earrings are all so beautiful!
~Emily xx

karuski said...

Good to hear you're recovering! Pretty new earrings, love your pictures too!

-minna

fel4u said...

Beautiful earrings !!!
Greet I hope you stand on your feet soon!Take care yourself ♥