Monday, October 5, 2009

Monday Moodboard



Green Pink Degrade Fingerless Mittens by Warmansoft.
Magenta and silver sparkling crochet flower brooch by Thebroochboutique
Felted flower brooch pin Choco magenta turquoise by Janebofelt
BEIGE cabled fingerless gloves by Homelab
Organic French Neck Wrap for Men and Women by Friedinbutter
Irwin the very cute hedgehog by Ingersworld

The Fair 'Marché Bricolé' I attended in Bruges yesterday was a succes, there was a great atmosphere,lots of interested visitors and with a little help of my two daughters it was very fun to run our little shop!
The sun was peeping through but it was sooo very cold! After the fair we treated ourselves with hot french fries! I think we deserved that!

So still thinking about that very cold afternoon made this warm wooly list, click on the links to see what else these artists create!

If you want to create a moodboard of your favorite European Street Team Designs, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).

19 comments:

StaroftheEast said...

Glad to hear that the fair went well, gorgeous moodboard!

MGMart said...

Beautiful warm colours!!
xo

Veerle said...

Inderdaad, 't begint koud te worden.. leuke verzameling (hart)verwarmende accessoires!

ingermaaike said...

Sweet and warm, thanks :-D

Wonderful to know the fair was a success!

Kreativlink said...

Lovely warm picks. Yeah - it's about time for that now ... :D

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Beautiful colors! I love your monday moodboard!

Spotted Sparrow said...

so snuggly and warm

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

I looooveee Inger's hedgehog - what a cutiepie! :)

Anonymous said...

Very lovely colours selection!

Zertuchina said...

OH NO!!! I posted the WRONG link!!

Zertuchina said...

ok 19 is the right one, sorry everyone baby only gave me 3 hours of sleep.

Ravenhill said...

I love this moodboard idea! Yours is so pretty, warm and cozy!
~Emily xx

Michele said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

karuski said...

Nice to hear your fair went well!

I will go and look for my mittens now, it is chilly here. Actually, I have to admit I've already used them a couple of times, hehe;)

Monica said...

So soft and cozy :)

Green Hand Studio said...

Very cozy Moodboard!
Sorry but by mistake I uploaded my moodboard twice.( today and also in last week post !!!!...... did not have enough coffee this morning )

Dreams and Lights said...

So lovely!

Meltem said...

Gorgeous color list! Thanks a lot:)

jealousydesign said...

Gorgeous moodboard. I made mine yesterday but was looking at the wrong link for it on your blog. :)