Thursday, November 26, 2009

My creative space today

On my desk today:,
it took me a while to decide what I will work on, today!

- I have plans to make a girly earring collection (from age 8 till 15), I made some fabric studs to sell at the fair sunday and they were very popular, they were priced 9 Euro, and that seems a good price for these girls!

- I have to take up the making of teapot cards too, lots of people ask for them, but yes,... lack of time....


Some cat heads need to be pimped!




- I did made some Japanese Garden earrings yesterday, I gave them silver hooks and now have to put them on the paper tags.


and now I can fill the Japanese Washi rings with resin, kids stuff is all around here, so why not use the Play Doh clay to have a sturdy base for the rings :-))


- I also have an order for a Silk Diva Cascade necklace, so I could wet my hands today and do some felting....


- and finally I will make soup out of this lovely Pumpkin,I got from a very sweet friend, I'll blog about it later when I post the soup recipe!


- But I started cutting those butterflies, I 'tell you soon what I am up to with them :-)

7 comments:

virginie etc... said...

what a busy day ! but it's nice doing things that are so different, no ? that is the good point of using different materials, you never get bored this way...!

vadjutka said...

wow, buy day you have...and everything looks so great.

Fortunately you live far away, so I am not tempted to hang around your desk all the time :-)))

Moondoonie said...

My eyes had fun with this post. Thanks!

Nauli said...

I like your packaging of the earrings and the earrings as well! The fabric you choose is giving it an amazing design. What a pitty, that I can only wear gold.
BTW I'm much older than your targeted group...

Hipaholic said...

nice stuff! I like the cats! They are going to be fantastic!

LeelaBijou said...

oh, you are a busy, busy girl! :)

Everything looks fantastic! :)

*Trisha* said...

I'm 23 and I love those fabric studs :)...(maybe I'm young at *heart*).. especially the pink plaid ones.. they match my bedspread. Very pretty!

*Trisha*