Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Moodboard



Strawberry Earrings by Glamasaurus
Apple coasters by Sabahnur
Apple punchsion or playfood by Swiedebie
Hand embroidered buttons by Deepindigo

I woke up this morning with loads of energy!
I haven't slept so good as this night, since a long time, maybe this is the result from my running sports I picked up 3 weeks ago and the combination with a healthy diet.
Yes, I banned the chocolate for one week now, (I was really kind of addicted!) and I feel so fresh as an apple now! Way to go :-)


If you want to create a moodboard of your favorite European Street Team Designs, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).

26 comments:

Martice said...

nice and fresh! :))

Meltem said...

Oh great fresh, bright moodboard for a very grey monday!

Ana Matusevic said...

Lovely selection :))

Anonymous said...

I feel very energised and motivated when I see this moodboard. Thank you very much for including my apple. Have a happy Monday!

zsazsazsu said...

Yummy fruits !

steinschmuckdesign said...

All so fresh and
Beautiful!!

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

So colorful and happy!! I love your moodboard!

Valerie vanuit haar hart. said...

Hele leuke, frisse, vrolijke moodboard. Ik voel de lente en zelfs de zomer al in de lucht hangen als ik er naar kijk! :-)

[csé:jé] said...

Yummy!!!

Arzu Musa said...

Very beautiful... A very happy International Women's Day...

happyment said...

Wonderful mood!

Andreanna glamasaurus said...

What fun and fresh picks thanks for including my earrings!

karuski said...

A great start for a new week!

Erna Price said...

lovely selection!

Spotted Sparrow said...

Good for you trying to be so healthy. Glad you are feeling fresh and revived!

Icha Photography said...

This fresh mood made feel good :) Beautiful pieces!

Maud Bailey said...

nice, springerrrr!!
We all need spring!

BlueTerracotta said...

So fresh and delicious!

Unknown said...

so nice pics!!! congrats for choice ^_^

sabahnur said...

woow you have banned chocolate! great! and appless.. thanks so much dear for feautering my apples:)

Anonymous said...

Love the fresh ,fruity mood :)

jealousydesign said...

Beautiful and fresh finds!

Green Hand Studio said...

And your board reflects your healthy lifestyle!!

Maria said...

So happy!
I love your mood board!

Sara said...

Pero que alegre y colorido!!!

www.filofashion.etsy.com said...

Gorgeous..! Great Selections