Wednesday, September 1, 2010

be my button





I love reading Ingthings
her blog brightens up my day!

such a pretty blog
in many ways:
beautiful pictures
thoughtfull notions
vintage beauties
awesome handmade goodies

I could not resist
and I bought
a cute button card from her
but Ingrid sended me
this sweet bird-tree pincushion,
two! awesome button-cards,
and on top of the cake:
two handfolded birds
what a treat!

thanks so much Ingrid
I will cherish them ;-)


find more button inspired creations on Kraplap's blog

9 comments:

kraplap said...

ohhh such beautiful button cards, and the pincushion is so lovely ! Thanks for playing along on Button Wednesday.

Noni said...

Hurrah for the paper birds! They're cute :)

BundlesofBlossoms said...

Those button cards are to die for!

Thanks for sharing!

vadjutka said...

lovely package you got!

Ingrid said...

bedankt voor je aardige woorden, plezier ermee..

StaroftheEast said...

Looove the pincushion, lucky girl!

Anna said...

wow! Stunning :) I love origami, I have no idea how it is done, but admire anyone with the patience to do it!

Lucie Tales said...

Beautiful buttons cards you've received! Indeed she knows how to take care of her customers! :D

laccentnou said...

gosh! absolutely adorable things! lucky of you! :D thank you for sharing, Greet! :D