Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Moodboard



Chocolate cupcakes by Petitplat
Chocolate Chips cookie by Sabahnur
Fruity caramel felted earring by Roroism
chocolate Bite studs by Glamasaurus


if you want to create a moodboard of your favorite European Street Team Designs, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost or Flickr picture).
Please don't forget to put a link to this blog in your blog.





All about chocolate
In the meantime, go to this petition and sign in,

18 comments:

inge said...

ziet er heerlijk uit, maar mijn lijn :-))

happyment said...

So sweet!

BHB Kidstyle said...

Can I have all these for breakfast, please?

SoleDeVita said...

Awwwww... Cookies..
And I still haven't got my Breakfast.
Delicious Mood! :)

kraplap said...

yummie !

ROROISM said...

great one:-)
and thanks for feature:-)

vilterietje said...

zien smakelijken smaakvol uit! lieve groet, riet:)
ps: welkom als volger, ik ga je ook volgen

OnePerfectDay said...

These are all so delicious looking!

LaCravateDuChien said...

So sweet!!!!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

...ohhhh, yummy! you know you are making me hungry--and I just ate!

Anonymous said...

Ohh..that moodboard is making me feel a little peckish ! :)

Helmitarha said...

Yummm! ;)

Anonymous said...

such a yummy moodboard, makes me want to eat them :)
x

RitaJC said...

Thank you so much for hosting this game!
Please, delete one of my links!
I made a mistake, sorry

Erna Price said...

I love this mood!ge

Bluebell Design said...

yummy

LeelaBijou said...

so yummy!!

Saartje said...

Van deze "mood" hou ik wel!
Groetjes, saartje