Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Moodboard


sterling silver necklace by Maapstudio
earth water, Gocco print by Annarubyking
swim with the fishes, photo print by Lazyfish
ealry dawn by Tula61




ok
I am late today

well
this reflects my mood
of the last two weeks
I feel extremely tired
I really really need a break!

last monday
Mr fleurfatale
surprised me with a wellness afternoon in this perfect place!
I wish I could do this more!



if you want to create a moodboard of your favorite European Street Team Designs, make your mosaic and add a link to your blogpost (NOT your blog please) or Flickr in Mister Linky (click on the button below and fill in your name with the link to your blogpost

4 comments:

Fi3n3 said...

Nice moodboard...and...listen to your body!

Valerie vanuit haar hart. said...

Ik loop ook zo moe... lentemoeheid??? Courage hé!!!

OnePerfectDay said...

It's beautiful!
Oh so blue and restful....

Kathryn Dyche said...

Love the color of this moodboard, beautfiul.