Monday, February 8, 2010

Monday Moodboard


Sorry for this late Moodboard,
I was occupied all morning with school contacts and therapy evaluation for Mies.
I feel tired now...
but oh, well, just focus on the good things, I sorted out a working method with a student who will help educating Mies.
And as the day started grey and still is smoggy, I feel for a lively colored moodboard!
Hello week, here we come!

Red stripe earrings by Vadjutka
Little Red Riding hood by queenNefertete
knitted macbook or Laptop sleeve by Martice
Fully Reversible Modern Everyday Canvas Across the Shoulder Bag Handbag by thebagshop

16 comments:

Angel.Pearls said...

Love these new items of this week!//Eva

Martice said...

wohooo :) thank you :))

Did you read my twitter message? a cool dutch magazine will probably feature etsy and our dutch blog. So it's good to have a few tags with thenetherlands on your items :) we might get some more public soon :))

Hande bilten said...

wow.. i love the pics..
colorful moodboard..

zsb creations said...

Wow, very nice selection :)

Here is mine:

http://zsbcreations.blogspot.com/2010/02/monday-moodboard-little-bit-of-magic.html

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Love those stripes! Makes me feel a breath of Spring in the air!

steinschmuckdesign said...

All so Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

love your stripeys!!

happyment said...

Beautiful mood! Can't wait for spring!

Anonymous said...

I like your splashes of colour for a grey day - I just melted into the greyness and went with that today :)

Green Hand Studio said...

nice colors!!! Have a wonderful week!

karuski said...

I wish energy to your day & week!

jealousydesign said...

Beautiful finds!

Katheyl said...

What cheery bright colors, something that we all need during winter :)

Have a great week ahead!

vadjutka said...

Stripes - I love stripes!
Thanks for picking my stripes as well :-)

lucinda reemi turandot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucinda reemi turandot said...

thank you for the little red riding hood on your blog! a inspiration blog will follow one of these days on my blog and you are definitely in it! :)

love luci x