Monday, May 5, 2008

Fabulous 4

De 4 mooiste kunstwerkjes die ik ooit gemaakt heb , poseren hier op een bankje in de Dierentuin van Rotterdam. Eigenlijk zijn ze ook nog 'under construction' want er is werk aan, dat geef ik jullie op een blaadje. Twee ervan zijn 'eigen maak', de twee donkerste zijn geïmporteerd.

These are the most beautifull pieces of art I ever made, two of them are 'selfmade' the two eldest are 'imported'. These pieces are still 'under construction', I can assure you , I have a lot of work with them. The photo is taken on a gorgeous day at the Zoo in Rotterdam.

8 comments:

ixela said...

woww... what wonderful creations... ADORABLE!!!... I think you are a phenomenal mummy!!!

StaroftheEast said...

What a beautiful kids!!!

karlita said...

superschattige kindjes :):)

Kreativlink said...

Hehe... well done! :)

ira said...

you have gorgeous little ones fleur, and four? I really admire you:))))

Anonymous said...

Yes kids are indeed the epitomy of creation! They look adorable.

glasfaden said...

Awww... glad, I finally find the way to your blog, Fleur! So sweet!! *thinking of lapomme's post today in the thread* My exclamations express only my excitements, not yelling :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Beautiful kids you have - they look very 'alive' so I bet it's a lot of work but it probably gives you lots of pleasure too!
Happy mother's day tommorrow! :)