Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gerard, leonore and Mathilda found a new home in Japan


I want to show you my cute cats, Gerard, Leonore and Mathilda, who gave me company in my shop, but not for long, .....
they are adopted by a sweet lady from Japan,.... I know it's far, ...but I am sure they will find a nice and cosy new home there!
So I filled the empty places with new friends Emile and Lola , you can already find them in my shop.

Creating these cats is fun, so , soon, I will make more of these little pets!

10 comments:

iragranteco said...

they just too cute fleur!:)

Kreativlink said...

They are adorable! Probably, there will come more orders from Japan now... :)

Unknown said...

I adore your cool cats!!!
Emily xx

Stephanie Kilgast said...

Emile is coming to my home now :D :D

ingermaaike said...

They are so sweet!

Greet said...

hehe, Stéphanie, I am sure he will have the cosiest and nicest home ever, with you ;-))

karuski said...

Your cats are sweet! No wonder they have melted hearts in far-away Japan.

p.s. your embroidery related comment on my blog melted my heart:)

-minna

Paperfection said...

They are lovely!

momentsinaneye said...

These are so much fun. I enjoy looking at your Blog as well as your Etsy shop.

Jane_Bo said...

Lovely cats! Hope they'll find new friends soon!