Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Here comes the bride....

Donna necklace, available in my shop.

A few weeks ago I got a great custom order from a lovely lady:
I had to create 4 necklaces for 4 bridesmaiden. I liked this custom order a lot, because I had to inspire me on my favorite necklace 'Donna'.
The only restrictions I got were the colorchoice (peacock blue, wood and royal purple, apple green, coral red, and fuchsia) and the 'Donna' style.

I like the result a lot and hope to get soon a picture of the bridesmaiden and the bride!

6 comments:

Kreativlink said...

They look wonderufl! And yes, I'd also love to see a photo from the wedding :)

StaroftheEast said...

Will be nice to see the wedding too :)

RedFenyx said...

Really Beautiful!

Unknown said...

what a wonderfully fun challenge! You made such lovely and unique peices!
~Emily xx

vadjutka said...

Beautiful...I am sure they will be lovely bridesmaids.

Veerle said...

Inderdaad een bijzonder leuke opdracht!! en geslaagd!