Tuesday, October 13, 2009

hunting for leaves



I should more take my camera with me.
Daily I stumble opun things worth photographing. But I only have a small little camera, and it's my daughters, since my Nikon Coolpix gave up!

Photographing was my first love, I took classes from my 14th till 18th and then I went to art school with 5 hours photography each week.
I am so happy I can use these skills in my shop and on my blog right now, only, i should need a bigger and better camera....
Sigh, I wish Santa Claus would stop at my door too :-)
BTW: Have you seen my new shoes? I looove that mustard and turquoise blue combination!

5 comments:

Magia da Inês said...

Olá amiga!
Conheci seu cantinho...
é lindo, criativo e alegre
Parabéns!
Espero você em:
magiadaines.blogspot.com
Beijinhos.
Itabira - Brasil

Kaja said...

I just LOOOOVE your new shoes!

vadjutka said...

beautiful new shoes! your stockings (tights?) are amazing as well!

moosegirlmaria said...

Oh, I LOVE the shoesies! I am jealous!

Veerle said...

Ik benijd je, om de keren dat je op den buiten in dit mooie seizoen kan rondlopen.
Goed gedacht altijd een fototoestel bij te hebben ... het maakt meteen ook alerter op wat mooi is rondom ons, vind ik.