Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Creative workspace

Oh yes, I am still alive.
In fact I have an energy day! maybe because I had a good night?
maybe because I have a holiday in France before me?....
Anyway on an energy day I do lots of things,
have a look:
I wetfelted some new catheads.
still to be pimped with vintage buttons.

I paired these Japanese Garden earrings
They still have to be finished with sterling silver hooks.

...this will be necklaces to go with the Japanese Garden earrings.

and finally I dived in my big old wooden treasury box to find some nice balls of cotton , and I made beautiful color matches with it, for a custom order....


No, that was not all, there was some sun this afternoon so I could shoot some pics of new earrings! Soon in my shop!

5 comments:

vadjutka said...

you were very active!
I like the armada of the Japanese earrings :-)

zsazsazsu said...

Very beautiful colormixes and nice pictures. Have fun in France !

Babongo Handmade said...

Love the colormixes and the faceless cats! :D

lucinda reemi turandot said...

ik wil ook zo'n setje prachtige oorbellen! kga eens op je etsy moeten neuzen! supermooi

liefs luci xx

Angel.Pearls said...

Love your cute 'CATS'!! and the pretty pendants -they all make me happy! Have a great Valentine-day//Eva