Saturday, April 3, 2010

adiós...


oh, it's sometimes so hard to part with my creations, especially this one.
One of my African Touch collection, one of my favs...
Well, I am glad it's going to a very sweet Spanish lady who loves my work.
I am sure it will be cherished over there in Madrid!

I have only a few left of this collection,
I remember I made the most of them while mr hubby was with my daughter Meron in Jimma,Ethiopea.
As he plans a work visit to Ethiopea next september, and he can bring home some new strands of Silver beads, I think I will pick up the thread of this series again. :-)

2 comments:

Kim van Waardenburg said...

Ik heb er ook altijd wel moeite mee om iets te verkopen, hihihi Maar kan niet alles zelf houden.... Prachtige ketting trouwens!!

Dawn of LaTouchables said...

Gorgeous work! Very intuitive and graceful...full of life!