Friday, August 20, 2010

My Friday Night Outfit


I am back!!
with
My friday Night Outfit

an outfit
I wish to wear myself
on my friday Night out!

Beautiful handmade or vintage stuff
combined with
one of my jewelry pieces.
Check out these beautiful accessoires and the shops behind!

The Village - Berry Crown by Blueberryshoes
Flowers on moss earrings in sterling silver By Fleurfatale
The Moss Bag- Knitted Bag With Leather Straps by Starbags
70s FIRE ENGINE RED vegan pip toe sandals 8 by AdrianCompanyVintage

3 comments:

karuski said...

Romantic!
Red shoes look so cute, love them. Happy weekend to you Greet!

BundlesofBlossoms said...

Super cute outfit!! I can't get enough of those earrings-So delish!!!

StaroftheEast said...

Such a wonderful outfit!!
Thanks so much for featuring our moss bag!