Thursday, September 2, 2010

my creative space



I ordered som new
Japanese Washi tape
to
Pimp my jewelry boxes

Japanese tape
is the best invention
since years!
(it's made of rice paper)
I am fond of it ;-)
There are so many things
one might do with this beautiful tape.
Just stroll around
in the blogosphere
and you'll find
a thousand ideas
of what you can do with it!
sometimes
crafters use an overload of tape.
I love
to use it very sparingly,
and the result is awesome!
isn' it?


find some nice ideas at Happyblog



find some more creative worksaces at Kootoyoo's blog.

15 comments:

zsazsazsu said...

MOOIIII!

linda said...

Beautiful tape and great use of it...I'm a little addicted myself as well...hehe...wish there was a way to buy it in super bulk!

vadjutka said...

I also bought japanes tapes- they are so very beautiful! They arrived yesterday - I cant wait to use them! :-)

Veerle said...

heel mooi!

mamutopia said...

Lovely! I really like the red one with the little dots :)

severien said...

heel mooi. ik weet niet of ik het je al gezegd hebt, maar de doosjes waarin je je juwelen steekt, zijn gewoonweg prachtig. ik steek m'n juweeltjes er altijd terug in :)

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Supermooi, Greet! Moet dringend ook eens wat tape bestellen! :)

BundlesofBlossoms said...

The tape is gorgeous. I've never used it, but tempted, now, to guy by some.

Lucie Tales said...

I'm afraid to get addicted with these lovely japanes masking tapes!

Michaja said...

Gaaf!!!

Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree more. It is fabulous!

karuski said...

I love your brown box with stripes of washi tape, pretty! Now, I don't know if I can resist this tape any longer ;)

belinda marshall said...

it's so gorgeous! Make things look great. i too bought a couple of rolls recently ~ very addictive!

Angel.Pearls said...

These boxes is just perfect to your jewelry!!

Photography said...

it and the colours are sweet!