Friday, June 12, 2009

My creative workspace : too much time....

The kids just left for a day trip with school, that means a have a full day for myself in front of me.
Pffff, too much free time;....don't know where to start,....
Maybe first take some pics of my latest creations, in my little photostudio: on my workdesk next to my laptop!
Then making some packages that have to fly out all over the world! I try to go green as much as possible and reuse the bubble envelopes I got some days ago (from supplies).

After that, mixing and matching some more rings and brooches with my vintage button collection and Japanese lucite flowers.

If you want a similar brooch , just lat me know!
ok, I keep you updated about my day,
it's already lunch time now and I spend too much time in front of my laptop!!!!
f you want to see more creative workspaces, just hop over to kootoyoo's blog.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How delightful for you to have a whole day off! :) I like seeing your work space and nice to hear you try to be as green as possible. Your new rings are so pretty!!!
~Emily xx

RitaJC said...

I'm so with you in this: an the days I don't have appointments time is just flowing away with no touchable results... :D

ingermaaike said...

Enjoy your day amd make some more of your wonderful delights!

LeelaBijou said...

Beautiful rings! And lovely workspace :)

vadjutka said...

love the photo of your desk and the yummy buttons!
have a great day Greet!

plainbananas said...

I just love how abundant you are in your use of colors! Enjoy your day!

littlelovelies said...

i love your space! i'm off to browse your shop now!

p.s. I am hosting a sponsored giveaway for a beautiful handcarved stamp - you can enter here.

x nadine
little lovelies

Muddlepud said...

That looks like a happy space--and how nice to have so much time that you don't know what to do with it! ;)

Kreativlink said...

Love the results you get with your little photo studio!

Amanda Yu said...

Love those rings, innovative and beautiful :) and very nice to seeing your working space ^-^

Unknown said...

Hi there,

many months ago I read a post of yours about your creative workspace. I was about to start decorating and sorting my littlest box room, and your post really spurred me on, thanks.

well I'm back, because it's done!
take a peek at my pics:
http://rachelluciejewellerydesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/my-creative-space.html
xx
p.s yours is still much more organised than mine will ever be!